Thread: June 22, 1941 "When Barbarossa begins...."

Abecedarian Mage

June 22, 1941 "When Barbarossa begins...."

"...the world will hold its breath." (You know who!)
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.
    How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit? It's stunning.

Abecedarian Mage

"The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised."

Yep just about anything connected to the Nazi regime was offensive I guess. It's a shame though that kids are not shown history the way it was actually made though, thanks to PC thinking.

Before the glorious red army 'saved' the west, they made sure to carve up Poland like thanksgiving day dinner as a partner of the Nazi war machine.

The west never intended to 'save' Russia, we merely used them as a tool to kill Nazis (which they did a great job of). But in the end, a rabid pitbull is still a rabid pitbull.

That was then though, and I bear no ill will to any person of that part of the world today that has no wish to remain in that period of time's thinking. Just as I don't wish to beat on anyone in the USA that was born after those that were responsible for raping the land's first people's in what is now called the USA, that wish to not be a part of what was then not considered to be a crime against humanity in it's own way.

Lebensraum in the east or in the west, both have desired to wipe out whole swaths of humans of a different people in their time.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Abecedarian Mage
    Sadly true. Satan owns this world but Christ is returning to exact restitution and impose justice. God will leave no stone unturned!
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak.... how many religious people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None, they prefer to remain in the dark.

Really Slaak, the world's humans don't need imaginary people to blame for their behaviour. Real men accept their deeds, they don't go looking for a patsy.

Abecedarian Mage
    Bwahahahahaha....Atheism....has no future. Christ is the only way to eternal life & all else is an illusion.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

Abecedarian Mage
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAAKMAN View Post
    Bwahahahahaha....Atheism....has no future. Christ is the only way to eternal life & all else is an illusion.
    Yer funny Slaak. And it is ironic that you spend so much time chasing conspiracies and yet you have embraced the oldest lie on the books. Christ is dead ya know, it explains why he has failed to return these last several times he was claimed to be coming. But the only thing dumber than a believer I suppose, is someone trying to convert a believer.

So I won't bother

I'm not an atheist by the way. Absolutes are always a bad idea. I'm more interested in science. Prove your case, or really you have no case.

I wish Dec 21st would hurry and get here. Looking forward to yet another failed crazy notion to laugh at.

Abecedarian Mage
    yer funny slaak. And it is ironic that you spend so much time chasing conspiracies and yet you have embraced the oldest lie on the books.
    "conspiracy theories" is only an amateurs term describing their naive buffoonery when faced with the facts of history. What leads you to believe christ is lying?

christ is dead ya know, it explains why he has failed to return these last several times he was claimed to be coming. But the only thing dumber than a believer i suppose, is someone trying to convert a believer.

So i won't bother
    I win. The prophecies unfold before my very eyes & revelation 13 is here now. Slaak victory!
    i'm not an atheist by the way. Absolutes are always a bad idea. I'm more interested in science. Prove your case, or really you have no case.
    science is what convinced me to believe christ is returning.

i wish dec 21st would hurry and get here. Looking forward to yet another failed crazy notion to laugh at.
    wrong myth.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak, you are missing a vital detail.

All we need to do to prove Christ is dead, is well point out he isn't here. He isn't you know. Christ isn't lying, he's dead remember. The fan club is the source of all the nonsense.

I agree about calling conspiracy theories the work of buffonery though. On the matter of naive I suspect you might be an expert though. I hope you can read the context correctly here.

There is sooo much more to discover and learn about our world and the worlds beyond our vision range.

Science is what opened my eyes. As the saying goes, the truth is out there. The hardest part of life though, is being able to accept it.

Slaak, our world is billions of years old, it arrived here in a boring (to those of religion) manner, and life arose out of a boring process. Alas there is nothing special about the human race, other than our ability to over rate our importance. Paradoxically though, is our ability to under value the sheer wonder of the simple act of the creation of life.

Soul? no idea if the thing even exists as it is described by religion. There is not one iota of evidence that god does though. I mean, come on Slaak, give me one example of god's existence I can't refute. And try not to use any words on a printed page. After all, I can write a book too. And probably write a better story as well.

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak, you are missing a vital detail.

All we need to do to prove Christ is dead, is well point out he isn't here. He isn't you know. Christ isn't lying, he's dead remember. The fan club is the source of all the nonsense.
    Joan you ignorant slut (to quote SNL)! That is the most un-scientific assessment conceivable. When we expire from these corpses, energy is conserved and the soul retires to Sheol. On Judgement Day God will awaken everyone in Sheol to determine our fates & to meet out justice. Even though these bodies expire, our consciousness lives on to be judged by God.

I agree about calling conspiracy theories the work of buffonery though.
    All you need to do to begin is to read my list of items (a mile long list, too long to post here) and then report back to me for further indoctrination. Start with these books; and read this by Henry Makow; http://www.henrymakow.com/000275.html and watch this by Aaron Russo; and this; http://www.marxists.org/subject/bolsheviks/index.htm

On the matter of naive I suspect you might be an expert though. I hope you can read the context correctly here.
    BOOBS......BOOBS.
    There is sooo much more to discover and learn about our world and the worlds beyond our vision range.
    Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Science is what opened my eyes. As the saying goes, the truth is out there. The hardest part of life though, is being able to accept it.
    I accept the fact that God showed Ezekiel a stargate that will enable us to circumnavigate the multiverse & beyond!; EZEKIEL 10:1 1 I looked, and I saw the likeness of a throne of lapis lazuli above the vault that was over the heads of the cherubim. 2 The Lord said to the man clothed in linen, “Go in among the wheels beneath the cherubim. Fill your hands with burning coals from among the cherubim and scatter them over the city.” And as I watched, he went in.

3 Now the cherubim were standing on the south side of the temple when the man went in, and a cloud filled the inner court. 4 Then the glory of the Lord rose from above the cherubim and moved to the threshold of the temple. The cloud filled the temple, and the court was full of the radiance of the glory of the Lord. 5 The sound of the wings of the cherubim could be heard as far away as the outer court, like the voice of God Almighty[a] when he speaks.

Slaak, our world is billions of years old, it arrived here in a boring (to those of religion) manner, and life arose out of a boring process. Alas there is nothing special about the human race, other than our ability to over rate our importance. Paradoxically though, is our ability to under value the sheer wonder of the simple act of the creation of life.
    Im a "man of religion" and I dont find the Big Bang process anywhere near boring. God said "Let there be light" and the one nanometer wide singularity detonated spewing plasma into the void that was placed inside of Heaven spanning more than 12 billion years. Billions of years later primates evolved into Humans so that God could raise a devoted family that could share eternity with Him. Read Revelation 13 to 22 to see how this transpires.
    Soul? no idea if the thing even exists as it is described by religion.
    21 grams. Our souls have a degree of mass.

There is not one iota of evidence that god does though. I mean, come on Slaak, give me one example of god's existence I can't refute. And try not to use any words on a printed page. After all, I can write a book too. And probably write a better story as well.
    Solid proof of Gods Divine Plan;

Youre going to need to do a hell of a lot better to prove to me that we went from cosmic dust to gorgeous bombshells without the guidance of a Divine Plan!
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

Abecedarian Mage
    Then follow up with these;
    Federal res con.jpg

HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib