Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Israeli Technology Transfers to China and India: A Short Assessment

Abecedarian Mage
    for a guy calling me 'ignorant' along with other things and assuming you meant ignorant ie lack of knowing and not some bastardised use of the term, I find it odd you spend so much effort in the belief of a non existent being, yet you see so clearly the conspiracies of the world. How is that Slaak (just curious).

I agree though, I have no beef with Chinese people in other words Joe Nobody or in this can I suppose it would be Chin Lee nobody. It's with their government. One wonders though, how many actually LIKE their government? I mean look at the USA, I have no beef with Americans, but I'll be blunt, I consider the Rublican and Democrat parties to be identical... that being worthless. And much of what comprises the US government, the world likely wouldn't miss it. Many of the ideals have merit of course, but most of those ideals haven't been relevant for a long time.

I consider the Canadian government little better too. Different only in being a different flavour of bull. I doubt many Canadians would cry if most of our government never woke tomorrow morning.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Abecedarian Mage
    for a guy calling me 'ignorant' along with other things and assuming you meant ignorant ie lack of knowing and not some bastardised use of the term, I find it odd you spend so much effort in the belief of a non existent being, yet you see so clearly the conspiracies of the world. How is that Slaak (just curious).
    Life is full of ironies aint it? Christ is the only possible future. Without Him only oblivion awaits us.

I agree though, I have no beef with Chinese people in other words Joe Nobody or in this can I suppose it would be Chin Lee nobody. It's with their government. One wonders though, how many actually LIKE their government? I mean look at the USA, I have no beef with Americans, but I'll be blunt, I consider the Rublican and Democrat parties to be identical... that being worthless.
    Youll get no argument from me there. Both are total BS as far as Im concerned & the fact that people still vote for either one reflects the shortcoming of democracy.
    And much of what comprises the US government, the world likely wouldn't miss it. Many of the ideals have merit of course, but most of those ideals haven't been relevant for a long time.

I consider the Canadian government little better too. Different only in being a different flavour of bull. I doubt many Canadians would cry if most of our government never woke tomorrow morning.
    Agreed.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.
    How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit? It's stunning.

Abecedarian Mage
    Well believing in crazy things is what seems to make humans peculiar I suppose.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12