Thread: A War Israel is Just Begging for an Excuse to Start

Abecedarian Mage

A War Israel is Just Begging for an Excuse to Start

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/21/216364/

Netanyahu provides no evidence for the attack in Bulgaria but cites Iran within hours in his usual Machiavellian smear;
    A War Israel is Just Begging for an Excuse to Start
    … by Gilad Atzmon

Just hours after the attack on Israeli tourists in Bulgaria, Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and his Defence Minister Ehud Barak were quick to announce that Iran and the Hezbollah were behind the attack.

In fact, it didn’t take the Israeli PM more than two hours to blame another country for committing an act of war on Israeli citizens in a third country’s territory.

Of course, Netanyahu didn’t provide any evidence to support his thesis. In fact, even today, three days after the attack, no clear leads suggesting any Iranian or Hezbollah’s connection are available.

What was it then that made Netanyahu so determined? Is it because he himself was privy to the knowledge that Israeli agents have been murdering Iranian scientists for years?

Did Netanyahu react the way he did because he thought to himself that considering Mossad’s assassinations in Tehran, Israel may well have brought on itself an Iranian retaliation? Was Bibi projecting?

I obviously do not have access to Netanyahu or Barak’s minds, but Israel has certainly by now made it clear that its desperation to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities, even if such an attack would escalate into a global nuclear conflict.

In order to grasp such morbidity we have to bear in mind that collective self-annihilation is inherent to Israeli culture. As it happens, the story of Masada and Samson, both heroic suicidal narratives, are cherished in Israel.

Yet, as much as Netanyahu and Barak are keen to launch a world war, it is far from being clear whether the Israeli masses are quite as keen to sacrifice themselves on the Jewish national altar.
    I guess that both Barak and Netanyahu’s rush to blame Iran must be seen as an indication of their clear eagerness to attack the country.

By now, the two Israeli leaders have managed to rid themselves of any significant voices against such an attack.

The former head of Mossad Meir Dagan and IDF Chief of Staff Gabi Askenazi, both of whom opposed military action against Iran, are now excluded from any decision-making process.

Veteran Major-General Shaul Mofaz, the leader of the Kadima party, who also opposed an attack on Iran, left Netanyahu’s coalition last week.

It seems as if no one within the Israeli cabinet is there to stop Barak and Netanyahu’s genocidal enthusiasms.

Furthermore, from an Israeli military perspective the current chaos in Syria is interpreted as a ‘window of opportunity’. Israeli generals assume that Assad’s regime, fighting for its survival, would refrain from joining any attack on Iran.

Many Israelis believe that without Syria’s backing, Hezbollah also would stay out of it. In Israeli military terms, this means that the north of Israel is in no imminent danger of Hezbollah’s medium and short range missiles – at least for the time being.

The Israelis are, as usual, deluded. For some peculiar reason, they fail to grasp the possible devastating consequences of such a conflict. Barak, for instance, commented ‘optimistically’ last week that a clash with Iran may ‘cost the lives of up to 500 Israelis.’
    First, it is interesting to learn about the ease in which an Israeli Defence Minister is happy to sacrifice 500 of his people.

Second, it is far from being clear on what Barak’s estimate is based.

Considering the common assumptions that Iran would retaliate immediately launching a first wave of more than 1500 missiles in the direction of Tel Aviv, Barak must believe that each Iranian rocket is capable of destroying no more than one third of an Israeli. Barak is indeed an optimist.

Military analyst doubt whether Israel possesses the military capacity to hit Iran and imperil its nuclear project. Earlier this year, American analysts suggested that the Israeli Air Force doesn’t posses the necessary might to attack Iran.

For example, it lacks the airborne re-fueling capacity needed to dismantle the Iranian nuclear project.

And it is far from being clear whether Israel would attack Iran without an American green light and it is widely accepted that it is more than unlikely that Obama would provide such an approval ahead of the American election.

I guess the meaning of it all is pretty simple: whether Israel attacks Iran is obviously an open question. However, we have a clear indication that the Israeli leadership is more than keen to do so.

Barak and Netanyahu are begging for a pretext to launch a global conflict. The meaning of it is totally is clear – the Jewish state and its pro-war lobbies are the ultimate threat to world peace.

This threat must be taken care of immediately, by whatever means necessary, for the safety of all of us, including Israelis.
    Last edited by SLAAKMAN; 08-03-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.
    How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit? It's stunning.

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak, were you ever anal raped by a jew or something? Just curious, your single minded obvious hate for them is well it is what it sounds like, hysterical anti jew ranting. I mean, Slaak, you sound like a clan leader raving about white issues sometimes. Jew this and jew that and everything is a jews fault to look at your posts.

I don't blame the Israelis for hating the Iranians in a serious fashion, considering those freaks (Iranians) said in the same fashion when I say those Americans to mean I am referring to the government, well they have made it very clear they want to wipe out the Israelis. If Iived next to a rabid nation like that, and I was sitting on a particularly small spec of middle eastern dirt, I'd likely have the same attitude ie blow them up first and just tell the world 'well they planned to do it to us and we felt it would be better if we did it to them first instead'.

I can't fault them for their thinking. Considering how the middle east has been more or less interested in wiping them out since day one. Although arab spring seems to have gotten a lot of arab nations rather preoccupied lately.

The greatest threat to world peace by the way isn't Israel. If you'd pull you head out of your ass, you'd know a war between China and India will be a great deal uglier, and a great deal more destructive and just because the US wouldn't need to be asked to participate, doesn't make it less important or less real.

Only an idiot with a Bible thinks the holy land is the most important place on earth.
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Abecedarian Mage
    First I will qualify by stating I follow the events in the ME because innocent blood is being spilled over a titanic fraud that impacts all our lives. The West has been subdued by the international Freemason cult, not "Jews". Prophecy is being fulfilled rapidly as a result and Armageddon looms so I speak out.

Slaak, were you ever anal raped by a jew or something? Just curious, your single minded obvious hate for them is well it is what it sounds like, hysterical anti jew ranting. I mean, Slaak, you sound like a clan leader raving about white issues sometimes. Jew this and jew that and everything is a jews fault to look at your posts.
    The Irgun (Likud) planned & executed the 9-11 attack to embroil the West into their Vendetta war and to impose martial law here. Its a classic 1984 exercise where the war never ends and benefits nobody but the ringmasters in Tel aviv. Try posting articles from the Israeli press on many other history forums whether you consider them to be adversaries or not and watch what happens. You get your topics erased and your life threatened. However tirade against Moslems day after day & youve got a chorus singing encore. There was no proof that Bin Laden or the Arabs executed the attacks and the press smears them ceaselessly in volumes over crimes that are never proven. Makes me want to vomit.

I don't blame the Israelis for hating the Iranians in a serious fashion, considering those freaks (Iranians) said in the same fashion when I say those Americans to mean I am referring to the government, well they have made it very clear they want to wipe out the Israelis.
    That is also patently false as explained by Chomsky and the Orthodox Rabbi's of www.nkusa.org. That statement about "wiping Zionism off the map" was a quote from Khomeini in the early 1980s at a time when Israel was on cordial terms with Iran that meant a spiritual transformation; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJlI-xRSVts

If Iived next to a rabid nation like that, and I was sitting on a particularly small spec of middle eastern dirt, I'd likely have the same attitude ie blow them up first and just tell the world 'well they planned to do it to us and we felt it would be better if we did it to them first instead'.
    Its not our fight. The real cause of the conflict began decades ago when the Irgun started attacking both Arabs & British soldiers there.

I can't fault them for their thinking. Considering how the middle east has been more or less interested in wiping them out since day one.
    That again is patently false disinformation spread here to fool the US into complicity. Arabs and Jews got along much better before Zionist aggression demanded control of Palestine.

Although arab spring seems to have gotten a lot of arab nations rather preoccupied lately.

The greatest threat to world peace by the way isn't Israel.
    Yes it is. The Irgun (Likud), who takes orders from RothShild & Rockefeller Eugenics is the greatest threat to everyone on the planet. They are merely stormtroopers for the Illuminati cartels who control the worlds money supply.Their real goal is to eradicate 95% of all humans they deem "politically incorrect" from the face of the earth because they demand; "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones Genocide is the Freemason tool of choice.

If you'd pull you head out of your ass, you'd know a war between China and India will be a great deal uglier, and a great deal more destructive and just because the US wouldn't need to be asked to participate, doesn't make it less important or less real.
    China & Israel are threatening the West with a first strike by submarines armed with nukes. India is a client state of the Illuminati even though by the time China & India would engage, the West might already be glowing.

Only an idiot with a Bible thinks the holy land is the most important place on earth.
    Tell that to AIPAC;
    Last edited by SLAAKMAN; 08-03-2012 at 05:28 AM.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Five years ago I have moved to Lodz (Litzmanstadt) from Stettin.
    A lot of people is obsessed with Jewish conspiracy theory in here.
    They seems to think that everything bad what happens in their life or in the world, happens because of Jews.

Strange folks.

Abecedarian Mage
    Czy to prawda czy nie, że Likud próbuje przekonać USA do ataku na Iran?

Ist es wahr oder nicht, dass der Likud versucht, den US überzeugen, den Iran anzugreifen?
    Last edited by SLAAKMAN; 08-06-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

fun fact: not all jews support Israel. http://www.truetorahjews.org/

Personally, I'm highly suspicious of ANY state with an explicitly religious bent.

With all this goofy banter, I just can't resist tossing out (an admittedly speculative) Occam’s razor at the issue at hand in the form of an old maxim…
    “If the Arab nations disarmed, there’d be peace in Israel, and all the Middle East. If Israel disarmed, there’d be no more Israel”.

I’ve never met an intellectually honest person who would bother to dispute that one.

As far as “Zionism”….get over it. We’re coming up on 70 years. You want to reset all of the planet’s borders to 70 years ago?....heck, why not 75 then? I’m sure there are native Americans who’d like to see them set back 400 or 500 years. If we go back far enough, then the Jews are back in Jerusalem….further still, then someone else was in the region, etc. etc.
    Who thinks they’re the genius who gets to decide where to turn back the clock to?

-Morloc

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    The person who started this thread has not been active for a very long time. This thread was created half a year before WoM even started being developed. There's no point in trying to debate someone who probably doesn't know the WoM community even exists.
    I am waiting for the relaunch before playing Worlds of Magic, so I don't check the forums as often as I used to. In the meantime, the main forum I post at is RPG.net, if anyone here needs to contact me.