Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regarding complaints

Hybrid View

Abecedarian Mage

Regarding complaints

I have been informed that a complaint has been sent to the mod for the articles I posted from the Israeli press. Why havent any of you addressed me on this? Only one person had the integrity to ask me about it; http://forum.wastelands-interactive....xcuse-to-Start
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.
    How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit? It's stunning.

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak, I think generally speaking, a 'complaint' is indicative of 'being addressed' as you put it.

On the surface Slaak, I think it could be said, that you seem to bring nothing other than anti Jew based paranoia to the community here. Well that's all you post it would seem at least.

Given the interest, I can spin virtually anything in a direction suiting my purposes, if that was the objective. But I would need to possess that objective of course.

If you truly DO believe the world is being controlled by a vast far reaching Jewish conspiracy, well you have my pity to be honest. But then you also believe in imaginary beings, and zombie hebrews. It tends to taint my attitude towards your conspiracies. Nothing personal meant by that though.

Maybe someone is just 'bothered' by your passionate paranoia?
    Please don't go on about how cool it is I like wargames. It gets old.
    Some of my comments are just me parroting his bitching.

Abecedarian Mage
    Did you even read the articles I linked?? THEYRE WRITTEN BY ISRAELIS! So we're not supposed to cite articles from Israel here??!

Thats reaching far into the realm of exaggeration there Joan. I am convinced that the 9-11 attack was planned & executed by the Mossad under orders from the RothSchild-Rockefeller international crime syndicate as described by Aaron Russo and Henry Makow but to name a few. I have yet to encounter anyone anywhere who can actually provide me with irrefutable proof that Arabs pulled it off and they only can cast aspersions or attempt to ban me from the forum. The main point that you missed is that this "conspiracy" (to use the uneducated vernacular) is an Illuminati operation, not a "Jewish" conspiracy. Israel not unlike the US & the UK are client-states of the Illuminati!
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib
    A bunch of malcontents from Whore gamer tried to start ma new forum and S'aak killed it before it got off the ground.

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak, you are a sad sorry little man. Fact, I could produce ANY form of documentation be it print video or mixtures of media, and claim virtually anything whatsoever, and not require a single shred of truth. I could do it all in a cheap studio and with off the shelf computers.

Welcome to the 21st century Slaak, where idiots can and do fall for anything.

I'm sure though, that you really DO believe all of this, and that's why I pity you. But you should realize, this forum is just a game company forum. I'd suggest going to the web sites of the real world's newspapers, but I suppose you are just going to explain to me how they are all under the control of the Israelis. So how about we conclude the human race is screwed (via the Israelis) and concentrate why we are here on this site.

Mage’s Assistant
    To be honest I saw all sorts of disgusting ideas on the internet forums, ranging from social Darwinist "unemployed/poor are lazy and weak and deserve to starve! Stop holding back our liberal utopia!" to the Commie "let's abolish private property!". Then why not some loons with power deciding to kill off most of people?
    "And as the light embraces the wanderer,
    as knees bend as thought is obliterated,
    with the very moment that resistance has ceased,
    now, I am become death, the enemy of man."

Abecedarian Mage
    Slaak, you are a sad sorry little man. Fact, I could produce ANY form of documentation be it print video or mixtures of media, and claim virtually anything whatsoever, and not require a single shred of truth. I could do it all in a cheap studio and with off the shelf computers.

Welcome to the 21st century Slaak, where idiots can and do fall for anything.

I'm sure though, that you really DO believe all of this, and that's why I pity you. But you should realize, this forum is just a game company forum. I'd suggest going to the web sites of the real world's newspapers, but I suppose you are just going to explain to me how they are all under the control of the Israelis. So how about we conclude the human race is screwed (via the Israelis) and concentrate why we are here on this site.
    Have IQ's just suddenly dropped these past 11 years?? If you goofballs could stop kneejerking for a moment and read about some current events that are affecting the future of the Western world then perhaps you could understand why Im alarmed. 350% inflation in less than a 5 year span should not be taken lightly and allowing events such as wars in the middle east to affect our economy has been tolerated for far too long. I am sick to death of this titanic cartel scam and North Amercans need to stop watching the brainwashing-tube and join with patriots like myself to find a way to counter this bullshit!! I especially am addressing you Mr Perurabo. A man such as yourself with such a fine ear for glorious music should appreciate my concerns. And as for you Joan-you-ignorant-slut... what Phd qualifies that accusation anyway?? I dont see any facts from you & you didnt answer my question. Now stop slacking off and snap to it boy!
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

Abecedarian Mage
    well I waaaaaas going to tell Slaak that having no one else ever post on his threads was essentially all the evidence he'd need to see the level of approval his threads would ever require. Then Perturabo ruined it by saying something. I was discounting my comments as getting a woman to talk is not really accomplishing anything

Slaak, I realize the average American thinks there is some sort of recession going on. It's an American thing. Life is just fine here in Canada. We never had a housing meltdown kill off or near kill off our banks, but then our banks aren't run by idiots. The housing scene is doing great here in Canada (otherwise why am I always seeing new homes being built). Sure there are a few places houses are losing a bit of value, but that is the norm, trends come and go. My sister sold her house in Ottawa just in time, as prices there have been lame recently.

Even our poor have it ok here in Canada. Maybe we are doing something better than you (yes I know how it must suck listening to the notion the USA isn't the best place on earth to be).

Governments are just reflections of the will of the people. Stop crying about how it is in Israel Slaak, no one wants to here it. Stop crying over what the Israelis are doing abroad Slaak, no one wants to hear it. I'd rather the US reign in it's own government if I had a choice. If you think they are just pawns of the Israelis, do something about it. It's YOUR country (if I hear your ranting correctly). I'm Canadian, the only person I am responsible for, is Harper (for that you have my apology, I voted but not enough did in my view).

Oh and I need to confess, you will need a different taunt Slaak, every time you use what you use, I get flash backs of Saturday Night Live and I smile by reflex. I miss the 70s. Interestingly, she had the same name

Abecedarian Mage
    well I waaaaaas going to tell Slaak that having no one else ever post on his threads was essentially all the evidence he'd need to see the level of approval his threads would ever require. Then Perturabo ruined it by saying something. I was discounting my comments as getting a woman to talk is not really accomplishing anything

Slaak, I realize the average American thinks there is some sort of recession going on. It's an American thing. Life is just fine here in Canada. We never had a housing meltdown kill off or near kill off our banks, but then our banks aren't run by idiots. The housing scene is doing great here in Canada (otherwise why am I always seeing new homes being built). Sure there are a few places houses are losing a bit of value, but that is the norm, trends come and go. My sister sold her house in Ottawa just in time, as prices there have been lame recently.

Even our poor have it ok here in Canada. Maybe we are doing something better than you (yes I know how it must suck listening to the notion the USA isn't the best place on earth to be).
    But Joan are you a super hot female?
    Governments are just reflections of the will of the people. Stop crying about how it is in Israel Slaak, no one wants to here it. Stop crying over what the Israelis are doing abroad Slaak, no one wants to hear it. I'd rather the US reign in it's own government if I had a choice. If you think they are just pawns of the Israelis, do something about it. It's YOUR country (if I hear your ranting correctly). I'm Canadian, the only person I am responsible for, is Harper (for that you have my apology, I voted but not enough did in my view).
    Did you not hear me? The Mossad hit us on 9-11 and is subverting Congress to perform their dirty-work. Nobody should be silent about it. Your countryman, Henry Makow can keep you up to date.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

Adept Sorcerer
    It wasn't me. I actually know someone else a lot like you. You two would get along. I think he frequents a lot of the same sites you frequent. I do admit I stopped reading your posts, though.

I'm not convinced 9/11 is anything but what we have been told. Why? Because our government is not smart enough to keep that kind of secret. They're smart enough to find out if Israel did it. But they are definitely not smart enough to keep it secret. Anyway, Assange would have told us by now, don't you think?
    Only the second person ever to be awarded the prestigious Order of the Palm Tree for gallantry against the forces of Cruelty, Arrogance, and Stupidity.

Abecedarian Mage
    It wasn't me. I actually know someone else a lot like you. You two would get along. I think he frequents a lot of the same sites you frequent. I do admit I stopped reading your posts, though.
    Then how can you possibly comment on the subject matter if you havent read it??
    I'm not convinced 9/11 is anything but what we have been told. Why? Because our government is not smart enough to keep that kind of secret. They're smart enough to find out if Israel did it. But they are definitely not smart enough to keep it secret.
    What leads you to believe that our government wouldnt be in on it? However youre correct to believe that it couldnt be kept secret from anyone with half a brain & the due diligence to look at the overwhelming 800Lbs gorilla in the room. The clues are so obvious that if you cant see it then youre already a corpse.

Anyway, Assange would have told us by now, don't you think?
    No. Assange is a patsy setup by the Mossad to disinform & deflect. He is expendable.
    HOGMUTT-
    Here's S'aaks new crib

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast