Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Goes Live!

Kickstarter Goes Live!

OK, guys, I'm giving you as much advanced notice as I could. The KS is due to launch at 9AM EST TODAY. That means it will launch in just over an hour and half.

So, wish us luck and go start digging through the couch for change.

I'll do another post here right after we launch!!

Here's the link:

Worlds of Magic kickstarter
    Last edited by Aaron; 04-02-2013 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Added the link :)

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    9:00 EST means 15:00 for most of the continental Europe.

We are live! Go back us would you?

Also, please spread the word. Post this link everywhere and tell everyone you know. We really want this to succeed and we know you do as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    We are live! Go back us would you?

Also, please spread the word. Post this link everywhere and tell everyone you know. We really want this to succeed and we know you do as well!
    Second backer! I'll try to upgrade my pledge if I can. The kickstarter looks awesome!

Guys, I just caught a typo. You wrote "Area Mode" instead of Arena.
    Last edited by Aldaron; 04-02-2013 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks! I'll go fix it up

Backed, I too found a typo. Right above the first screenshot it has "MiroProse's" and should be "MicroProse's" (missing the "c")

Thank you guys, I can't describe how excited I am! Let's do it!

Fixed! Thanks!! Typos slip through when you have thousands of words to look through, lol. Let us know if you see anymore

What!? You guys need to get the word out! Rock Paper Shotgun and Kotaku both need to report on this, along with the other major gaming sites. Without some press this isn't going to get a ton of traction.

Also, this is the first kickstarter that I've seen that doesn't use dollars. Is that normal? Is there a way to localize it to the person that is viewing it? Or do you have to select a currency type?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

I only mention the kickstarter currency because I think it might deter people from backing the project if they don't see it in their own currency.

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Also, you should edit your post with a link to the kickstarter, get the word out as much as possible!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...x-fantasy-game

It's in pounds because we're actually using the UK KS. We're a multi-national team, so that seemed like the best idea to us

There are press releases going out all over the place right now. (Of course, you guys can tell everyone you know as well.)

Also, I added the link at the top.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast