Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Goes Live!

Another idea:
    If you support the "kicking it forward" kickstarter movement (http://kickingitforward.org/) then add the link to the project page and submit the page to the site...
    Then maybe you can tweet @BrianFargo (the movement's creator) and let him know... maybe he'll back, retweet your message, and/or tweet your project page and get the word out more...

Thanks! We're looking in it

I backed. Looks great. I can't wait for more updates.

We plan to do one soon. Maybe even today!

I know it is Crazy but I check the Kickstarter page 3-4 a day, mainly because I want to see it funded. I would be going nuts if I was you guys, waiting to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rybon View Post
    I know it is Crazy but I check the Kickstarter page 3-4 a day, mainly because I want to see it funded. I would be going nuts if I was you guys, waiting to see what happens.

lol,yeah,me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rybon View Post
    I check the Kickstarter several times a day as well... so if it's Crazy then that's just another thing to add to my list I guess.

LOL. Well, I have to check it a lot. I'm always on the lookout for new comments.

We really want to see it funded as well, obviously. Speaking of which: Have you all told everyone you know about the project?

i did spread the word on the age of wonders 3 forum at aowheaven and on the fallen enchantress forum.
    Hope that helps.
    Some of my buddies,that are huge fans of master of magic,are still hesitant though.
    They want to see global map pictures first and maybe some kind of ingame video footage.
    Those combat pictures are not everyones taste and since there are probably quite some people out there preferring fast combat most of the time,global map pictures or city screens should be able to reach a wider audience.

I think many people have it on the watchlist atm,but some still hesitate to invest money at this point.

Well I added it to my Facebook and Guild Message of the Day. I was wondering can I buy a two different levels. I would like to gift one to my brother as a B-Day present.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast