Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Servants of the old ones

Quote Originally Posted by Krakizbad View Post
    Brilliant! Must have the Giant Squid.

“We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

George Bernard Shaw

Why a giant squid or kraken when you can give them a shoggoth:
    http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...ile+-+Shoggoth

Honestly let the other and more boring races get the giant squid, huge sharks and whales.

this race can get monsters such as: Shoggoth, Old Ones, Deep Ones, It, From the beyond, Unspeakable, That Which Can't be Named and That Which Can't Be Named And Who's Name Is So Terrible Long That I Wont Spell More Of It Out Than This.

I mean there is so many cool things in the chtulu mythos that giant squids are kind of boring

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Arcane Candidate
    Cthulu Mythos for a faction = Awesome

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Totaly agree with you.
    May Cthulhu wake up soon!

Acolyte
    cute but I say you should focus on the actual classic stuff for base, give customization options and build the whole thing intelligently programming wise. the more layered and customizable it is the more will allow freedom at a later time.
    Then make dlc for that.

Just wanted to jump in and say that we do want to do an underwater expansion. Part of that will be methods (spells) that allow land based races to exist underwater and vice versa. We need to consider all the implications, but I like the idea enough that I think it's worth the work.

This race idea would be perfect for the expansion. I think if we did it before it would leave people with the feeling "Why can't they build cities under water?" Of course, it depends on how we pitch them... We'll have to see how it goes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12