Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE Wizards, Warlords, and overall Conquerors of everything

THE Wizards, Warlords, and overall Conquerors of everything

I don't think a post has been made specifically concerning the people players will be playing as: the post title. I just figured i might spark some conversations about past wizards we want in, wizards we think it would be cool to have in, and ask the devs what their thoughts are on them right now.

Personally, If Merlin is not in this game it may take my dad and I some time to forgive you guys.

Other than him, I like to see some classics in like Rjak, Oberic, Freya, Jafar, and maybe some new draconian guy like NoaShoak (my made-up name for some games based loosely off a black dragon from the Age of Fire book series)

Of course, picking a wizard then customizing and changing what they can do is super important also.
    Malleus the Magician + Fang the Draconian = OP

I'm pretty sure that Aaron said that classic wizards will be in and that many "minor" mages (like morgana) will be in like Heroes and Champios.
    “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

George Bernard Shaw

Merlin is almost certainly in. George and I have already talked about him. We've also discussed a number of other Sorcerer Lord ideas and he's done a few sketches. Once the KS wraps up we're going to have more time to put into it.

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar

Lightbulb Flash Gordon tribute

Speaking of the original MoM Wizards, I like Ming (the Merciless). Following on with the Flash Gordon tribute, I would like to see Hawk Men in the game as DLC at some point as mercenaries for sure and possibly as a neutral city. If quests do make it in the game, when you first meet the neutral Hawk Man city they will present you with a quest to do X at which point they will become your ally. (and depending on game mechanics will either just be one of your cities or an AI vassal as some have suggested in some threads about lesser factions) Of course you could just conquer them, but my idea will be for them to start full up on defence.

Ming and hawk men would be cool, lol. We couldn't call him Ming though. Anyways, we need to start a "Sorcerer Lords" thread in the backers forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Ming and hawk men would be cool, lol. We couldn't call him Ming though. Anyways, we need to start a "Sorcerer Lords" thread in the backers forum.
    MoM had Ming. Is there a copyright issue I am unaware of?

Apprentice
    I never knew MoM had Ming. I'm going to have to play it again.

I don't remember Ming being there...

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Me neither.

My bad... I guess I always thought of Tauron as Ming - he does look like Ming to me. I never played the preset wizards so Ming was cemented in my mind.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast