Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: And where are the Nomads?

Sorcerer

And where are the Nomads?

My absolute favorites from the original game, yet I don't even see them mentioned here, so I thought it was about time to do something about it. :P

Dracs, Dark elves, undead, old one's servants, etc. are all very nice and interesting and would love to try them all, but let's not leave out the faction of the Griffin Riders either.

Or am I the only one around here with such a sentiment for this faction...?

Probably wandering around. Sorry could not help myself.

Sorcerer
    D Good one, Rybon. Would certainly like to see them wandering around in WoM as well, though.

I liked all the races in MoM, even Nomads. But it's hard to see how they'd fit in, especially since there's limited room for factions in this game

You are not alone, for me it was either Orcs or Nomads, always. Orcs for their even-ness, and Nomads for their awesome Horsebowman (not to mention griffin riders). Most of the time it ended up being Nomads. Even if they are not a greater race, i would like to see them somewhere. I would like to see them as a lesser race, as with this thread:

http://forum.wastelands-interactive....a-Lesser-races

and have Griffin Riders be their final unit.
    Malleus the Magician + Fang the Draconian = OP

They'll probably appear as DLC eventually. I would rather have other races before different types of humans.
    “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
    They'll probably appear as DLC eventually. I would rather have other races before different types of humans.
    thats where the lesser race comes in. but if they are doing the sub-culture DLC then i agree we should just wait for that.
    Malleus the Magician + Fang the Draconian = OP

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldaron View Post
    See I really think this is key. Nomads and Barbarians were pretty much just other societies of Humans, even though they added quite a bit to the variety of the original MoM. Now I think of it humans pretty much had an unfair advantage in Arcania...

Sub-culture DLC has got two candidates right there, though.

I don't like the concept of lesser races, they'll probably are going to take as much resources from the developers as full races so I don't see the point in them. If they're worth doing, they're worth doing as full races.
    “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

George Bernard Shaw

Rybon has a good idea in this thread: http://forum.wastelands-interactive....2807#post52807

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast