Thread: My kickstarter Titan

My kickstarter Titan

Bethos the giant king sat upon his throne, in his hall below the Cragspire mountains, contemplating the orcs offer. To be a king was usually deemed a great thing of power amongst most any nation, but the giants were a broken civilisation on the brink of existence. Never many in number they had slowly over the millenia lost their lands, wealth, and hope. Now here under the cragspire mountains the few last remnants of giant society scratched out a living, below the cold mountain.

The orc emissary cleared his throat, and rudely interrupted bethose's thoughts "sire, My liege requires your answer, what shall I tell him".
    Bethos looked at the orc, who barely came up to his knee, Bethos the mighty, bethos the Juggernaut, manslayer, ogre bane, elf biter, dwarf slayer, had things really gotten this bad?.

Almost spitting the words out so that the very mountain shook,"tell your master, that he shall not have 10 of my Kin, he will have but 1 for the agreed price, he will need no more, for a true titan will fight for you worm. I Bethos will come. The emissary bowed low, "my master will be pleased.....

I really like this story!

Thankyou very ,much. I look forward to playing with him in game
    Last edited by zdsdead; 05-03-2013 at 10:50 AM.

Where is the following?

It's cool zdsdead. We need to work out a few more details and what not before we actually do the story bit, but a giant fighter titan is pretty awesome