Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minotaurs: Lords of Maze and Horn

I like minotaurs I do. But there is good debate about whether they should be in the beastmen faction. Also, I think this will be the 20th post in this thread. The last 5 have been about Minotaurs being in a faction vote, so there's really only 15 that are actually about this race. That's fewer than the Goblin thread that just started. Is that enough support to warrant inclusion in a vote right now? The Fey had twenty something. The Beastmen had 18. It's your game, of course, Aaron. But I just question what people would be voting for if they saw this as an option.

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I'd vote for them over the beastmen...

Arcane Candidate
    Great suggestion, both beastmen and minotaur.

We all know and like the standard fantasy races, but what about someone a little bit more unique and with a different flavor? Instead of two human races, or two elven races, we could have one of these instead.

I would chose Minotaur over beastman. I think there are plenty of different types of beastman that Minotaurs could stand on there own.

Oh and the gnomes have more replies than Dark elves sooooo.

I always liked the Dragonlance Minotaurs. Depending on what nations make it in the game and how you use them you will probably already have plenty of barbarian races. Having a warrior race with exceptional naval abilities and more intelligence / sophistication may fit in nicely. Usually all the large warrior races are stupid and undisiplined so this could be a good change of pace. Unit diversity may be a problem though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123