Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Long 30 Days

A Long 30 Days

Hey guys, I just wanted you to know that I haven't vanished off the face of the Earth The KS campaign was probably the longest 30 days of my life. Still, I think we can all agree it was worth it!

I had planned to go through the forums trying to catch up on things this morning, but it ain't gonna happen, lol. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I'm just tired. Lord willing, I'll be as right as rain come Monday morning.

Speaking of next week, I have a number of goals. I want to get the “Backer's Only” section up and running. I also want to wrap up the “Faction Primary” and start talking cultures. We may also have to open the Orc culture debate again. I know that may seem like back peddling, but honestly we have to consider it. Our community is going to be a lot bigger than when we started all that.

I also have a lot of game design stuff to handle and things to prep up for forums discussion. I'm honestly too tired to think about it now guys.

Either way, thank you all very much. We're going to do our best to reward you with a true Master of Magic successor. When we do that it will have been worth all the effort.

Have fun, cause I'm gonna!

P.S. - To those of you who have sent me PMs over the last few days: Sorry it took me so long to get back with you. I'm sure you understand

Can't wait to give my input on more design stuff! Remember to include me in that backers section

I really think we should dive into the independent city and lesser/greater races when we start the culture discussions. (as seen Here and Here respectively)

Have a good weekend if we aren't seeing you til monday! We'll keep the forums alive
    Malleus the Magician + Fang the Draconian = OP

You all did a great campaign, Aaron. That seems to be a common thread, at least from those who approach Kickstarter correctly (and successfully). It DOES take over your life and becomes something of a 24/7, full-time job in itself for the duration of the campaign. But you stuck with it and the results speak for themselves! Take that much-needed rest and we'll look forward to what next week, next month, and the next year holds.

Thanks for all that you are doing, Aaron. Your fan base is very grateful.

Have a relaxing weekend, if that is possible with a infant. Between Kickstarter and a new baby I can't see how you got any sleep.

Looking forward to see your imput again.

Mage of the Inner Tower War Troll's Avatar
    62 Troll Drive, Troll Town, Plane of Myrror
    *Casts Black Channels on Aaron*

Good news! now you're undead you don't have to eat or sleep!

Warning: There may be some minor side-effects.

Neophyte Sorcerer
    I'm honestly too tired to think about it now guys.
    Then have a nice long free weekend.

Apprentice
    Get some rest. Do something fun, and spend time with your family. You've given us enough of your time for now

Marcos

Sleep well and have a good nice rest.

Thank you all! Amazingly I often find work more restful than rest, lol. Maybe it's because my work is so involved in video games

Anyways, I'm climbing back in the saddle. Lord willing, I'm going to be able to get a fair amount done before the weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast