Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: High Men CA -> Settler

High Men CA -> Settler

settler_proper.jpg

It's hip to be square

The guy looks great, I don't get the axe though. It seems like a weapon and settlers aren't lumberjacks once the city is founded most end up being farmers or workers (builders?). Maybe a hoe as engineers kind of take the worker/builder look. Again though the guy looks great.

Arcane Candidate
    A walking stick and a backpack may be good gear for the settler.

I agree with the above. A hoe/stick or a hammer would look better. Something that won't make you wonder if the guy is wearing suspenders and a bra under his outfit. (monty python referance)

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    no covered wagons?
    The dude looks good though.

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok!"

I like the ax, but I do see your point. Still, I think of them clearing land and working to build another city for their great empire. These are High Men settlers, not box car hopping hobos, lol. Either way we can take a look at the walking stick and backpack. That is, if Wojtek will oblige us

When I imagine this I see people going on trips or, even worse, nordic walking granmas, lol. Plus, a stick doesn't make much of a weapon. Now, an axe is a different story (not a battle axe mind you). Imagine you're cutting trees, building bridges and housing and suddenly you get called into battle. What do you pick? A stick or the closest thing you get to weapon. Hammer is out because an Engineer gets a hammer and we don't want to do the same thing twice.

Still, I aim to please so if I didn't convince you then we'll see. Can't do it right now however.

Well, I really do like the ax. Just want to show the people what they ask for, lol.

Abecedarian Mage
    In my opinion, this guy looks a little bit too stylish to be a settler who is working hard to build a new colony.

I'd make him more proletarian!

I like the axe as well, can't wait to see the other races!
    “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

George Bernard Shaw

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast