Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: High Men CA -> Cleric

High Men CA -> Cleric

cleric_proper.jpg

10 words of healing

Sorcerer
    Hi Wojciech, I really like your picture but maybe it would be better to change it a little to avoid the clear Christian reference. In my opinion it may be better if you change the cross for another symbol not associated with any current religion. Perhaps an original symbol made ​​by you or without any symbol at all. Just an opinion and no offense to anyone's beliefs.

I was thinking about that myself. It's not about christianity but about the fact that people associate red cross with healing. But I'm open to any ideas. What brings healing to your minds?

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    Get rid of the lower ribbon maybe? Red Cross crosses are more like X's in proportion then christen crosses. And then you can color in either the fringe of the robe or add some sort of repeating pattern, maybe a network of smaller Xs or such, to the bottom if the red cross cross isn't big enough.

Talking from that point of view his hair makes him look like a monk. Give him long hair maybe?

Sorcerer
    Maybe both sides of the red cross could be replace with red wings ??

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Talking from that point of view his hair makes him look like a monk. Give him long hair maybe?
    Or a helmet

Neophyte Sorcerer
    I like the Mongol crusader monk.

Mage of the Inner Tower Endless Rain's Avatar
    When are you going to make some female units? All of the units so far have been male. I would really like it if each humanoid unit you train would randomly be either gender. If you don't have the resources to do so, could you please make around half of the humanoid units female. It's really sexist when all the units are men, and it also really breaks the immersion for me. If you don't have the resources to make male and female models for all the units, I would like to suggest that the cleric, the engineer, and the spearman, should be switched to be women instead of men.

Abecedarian Mage
    I really like it, but the Templar knight's cross should be replaced with something more unique.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast