Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High Men CA -> Paladin

High Men CA -> Paladin

Sorcerer
    "Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!"

Oopss sorry... for a moment i've seen Conan the Barbarian in my mind

All those pointy bits (that are not a sword) give him a bit of an evil vibe, which I quite like. Not often you seen a spikey paladin.

Abecedarian Mage
    Another excellent piece of art. I'm trying hard to think of something to complain, but I really can't think of anything!

I absolutely love the horse.
    The Paladin himself looks a bit stocky to me and I think of High Men Paladin more as traditional knights in appearance personally so a close faced helm would seem more appropriate.
    I'd prefer the scabbard on the hip over the back as it seems strange to have it on the back with the cape and in my warped mind at least the back ones tend to be for two handed weapons.
    I also picture them with shields so two handed weapons wouldn't apply and when mounted they'd use a lance (I assume the have a charge attack?), possibly with a color swappable pennon.
    Just my opinion of course but as always the artistry is excellent.

Mage of the Lesser Tower devoncop's Avatar
    Horse art is sublime. really impressive.

Paladin looks to have partaken fully in the fruits of the campfire and could maybe do with losing a few pounds as Asmodai says but otherwise nice. On horseback i would expect a Lance too but dismounted a sword and shield?
    "There are only two things that are infinite:the universe and the stupidity of people....... and I am not sure about the universe" Albert Einstein

I thought that sword was a two handed sword, i mean the handle suggests that... can you use a two handed blade on horseback?
    I also thought the armu was what was making him look bulky, not his body.

This is the final unit so it's supposed to be big and awesome. Not some run-of-the-mill boy with a sword He would take three heads at once with one slash while riding a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirno9destiny View Post
    All those pointy bits (that are not a sword) give him a bit of an evil vibe, which I quite like. Not often you seen a spikey paladin.
    Yeah so do I, feels mean and badass.
    “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”

George Bernard Shaw

Mage of the Lesser Tower devoncop's Avatar
    Wojciech........point taken........ Well I wouldnt fancy taking him on so you have made that point with the art !
    "There are only two things that are infinite:the universe and the stupidity of people....... and I am not sure about the universe" Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast