Thread: Magic System → Spells

Sorcerer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiavals View Post
    Name: Vacuum
    Circle: Air+Destruction
    Type: Tactical
    Cost: Medium
    Upkeep: None
    Description: Creates a temporary vacuum around a 3x3 tile area. Any units inside the vacuum cannot fly(unless they have magical type flying) and take slight damage each round. The effect persists.
    Nice job Tiavals. You deserve a big applause.

Yea, that one is clever

I'm running late today, so I won't get to the spell list. There are some cool things going on in the background though. Try to be patient

War Troll, I missed your question early on. We're going to decide on mana costs further down the road. For the moment don't worry about it.

Cirno9destiny, Summon Chicken is a timeless classic.

Endless Rain, the D20 system does offer us a large pool to draw from

Moving on: I've started putting together the proposed spells list so that everyone can glance over them quickly. I am making minor changes as I go along trying my best to pre-fit them into what we've already got from a lore/game mechanics point of view.

Take a look here: Proposed Spells

It's just a start, but I've got a lot going on right now, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Take a look here: Proposed Spells
    As noted in the Lycanthropy anyone thread I'd prefer more be done with lycanthropy then a single spell. Even if that's the route you choose to go I'd at least prefer that it be base animal specific (lycanthropy is a general term for all were-creatures in D20 at least) so maybe call it like "Lupine curse" or something for werewolves so the door remains open to other lycanthropes such as werebears (ursine curse?).

I'm not saying we should limit it to the spell. The spell is just in the proposed list

Anyways, my great work continues. Today is going to be more busy than usual, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done...

I keep plowing through the list guys.

I now realize that I would like to discuss most of them before I approve/disapprove them. Some time next week I plan to create a new sub-forum so we can at least mention each spell before I come to a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I keep plowing through the list guys.

I now realize that I would like to discuss most of them before I approve/disapprove them. Some time next week I plan to create a new sub-forum so we can at least mention each spell before I come to a decision.
    How many are we looking at, here, Aaron?

I have no idea ATM... A lot...

Anyways, I decided to pretty much take the weekend off. I plan to get back to it tomorrow morning. I've got a few other things to take care of first, but I should still have some time to work on it

Link doesn't work.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast