Thread: Energy Tornado

Energy Tornado

Energy Tornado
    Circles: ?, Biomancy
    Description: Creates a vortex of energy on the battlefield(either one that moves randomly or under caster's control). If made of positive energy, heals the living and damages the dead, if made of negative, the opposite. Choice is up to user upon casting.

I'm not sure about this one. Being able to choose positive or negative at casting is interesting, but what element do we make it? Also, I feel this could end up being an annoying mechanic. It would open the door to a number of either/or spells. I think it's probably better to keep a unique spell for each version. Also, we have the same “tornado” issue here. Should it be random or under the casters control?

Thoughts?

This isn't as good as the healing winds spell, IMO.

Archmage of the Inner Ring ampoliros's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Costisick View Post
    This isn't as good as the healing winds spell, IMO.
    +1 we don't need both

Archmage of the Central Tower Happerry's Avatar
    I actually like this one, though I do agree it should be split into two spells. +1 for this.

It's different then Healing Winds because this stays on the battlefield and only effects units inside it, while Healing Winds affects the entire battlefield, but only once and then is gone. I think the two have nothing to do with each other and we have room for both.

We may have room for both, but we'll push it down a few rungs until we get the spell list in firmer shape.