Thread: hi guys,check out this problem and tell me if you have had it(it concern the borders)

Arcane Candidate

hi guys,check out this problem and tell me if you have had it(it concern the borders)

the borders are not changing, when the countries in war move in their enemies territory, the border doesn't change. and whenever i open the game on any scenario, the borders would be on the 1939 border and they wouldn't change.

to be more accurate in describing this issue is that the borders do actually change but you wouldn't be able to see them; for example, when you click on any hex, it would tell you which country own it and to what country it belongs to but of course it would be so hard to detect when you don't see them and it is very important when you want to know where to surround and cut the supplies of your enemy and vice versa (when the enemy is pushing into your territory and you want to know where to position your troops to avoid being cut off).

did anyone face such a problem, is their anything to be done or any solution to it.

please reply

bluearcher

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Please press F6 - this switches the border display scheme.

Arcane Candidate
    i have a mac version (i dont have windows or vista ) which means i don't have f6 button. what shall i do in this case???

or actually i do have f6 but it is not helping me ,,, maybe it only works in windows to show the borders not in mac

any idea what to do ????

thanks
    Last edited by bluearcher; 07-25-2013 at 04:15 AM.

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    There is a little button next to the minimap which allows you to change borders draw mode.