Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ingame screen

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio84 View Post
    [COLOR=#e6e6fa]Amazing new screens in the website, but I have a few questions.
    In one of the map screens we can see two swordsmen but with diferent helmet, armour and shield (the draw), the swordmen with a kind of horse in the shield and more armoured is s high-leveled swordman or something similar?.
    He's a placeholder hero, based on the swordsman model.

In one of the battle map appears a dragon, but its a dragon really or a drake? (I ask this because the size of the creature).
    Theoretically, a dragon. We will be working on scaling models, so far you're right - the dragon is not much bigger than a human.

About the capital this is a preset image (the wall) or if I found a high men capital in a plain the wall is completely circular?
    For now, this is a preset image - the scenery will change depending on location.

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio84 View Post

In the Unhallowed units artwork there is a different phantom lancer; who is the definitive the armoured or the nazgul that posted Wojciech?.

The "Nazgul" is final. Armored guy might get used otherwise, might get rejected. We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Wojciech View Post

The "Nazgul" is final. Armored guy might get used otherwise, might get rejected. We'll see.
    I think they look great
    My RPG Design and Theory Blog: http://socratesrpg.blogspot.com/

Things seem to have progressed greatly from the initial battle boards. Looking good

Suicidal Angel Administrator doomtrader's Avatar
    Hey,

thanks for the kind words.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567